To seek admission
- It is mandatory for all college students to seek admission for each academic year.
- Admission forms will remain available until the date given by the JNV university.
- Students, eligible for supplementary from Sr. Sec. Board, can seek provisional admission in the college according to JNV University rules.
- Students of 1st and 2nd year, failing in any paper will have to clear the same, along with next year’s examination. 3rd year students can opt for supplementary examination.
- Right to admission is either on the basis of previous year’s performance, according to the university norms or to the discretion of the college management.
- Privileged class (SC/ST/OBC/disabled) can seek admission as per the norms of the Directorate of Higher Education.
- Students are expected to submit their admission forms with the following:
- Original mark-sheets of secondary and senior secondary examination and 4 attested copies of the same for admission in 1st year.
- A Character Certificate and a Transfer/Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- An attested proof of the caste [SC/ ST/ OBC] for admission on caste basis.
- 5 passport size photographs.
- Students seeking admission in 2nd and 3rd year should enclose 3 attested copies of previous mark sheets.
- 3 envelopes, appropriately stamped and self addressed.
- 2 envelopes with Rs. 25/- stamp on each.
- Fee once paid, shall not be refunded and if the cancellation of admission is sought, only 80% of the tution fee will be refunded.
- The college will not be no responsibe for cancellation of admission due to irregularities pointed out by the govt. or the university.
- The college will not be no responsibe for ignorance regarding prescribed rules and regulations.
- No one is permitted to seek admission in the same class to improve performance.
For failed students
The college does not consider re-admission of those who have either failed or have failed to appear for the examination without furnishing any justifiable/inevitable reason:
- A student who has failed in optional subjects will not be given admission to repeat the program.
- A student who has failed for 2 consecutive years, can not opt for the same programe.
- A student failed once and did not appear for exam next year will be treated as failed for 2 consecutive years.
For students with supplementary exam
- Admission will be granted on the basis of the percentage calculated by adding the minimum passing marks of the supplementary subject with the marks obtained in the rest of the papers.
For students seeking re-evaluation
Admission would be granted, if the result of revaluation is made available within 10 days of the declaration of the result or upto 31st December. If the result is declared after 31st December, admission is given as per the university direction.
Note: We suggest that students should keep a few attested copies of the mark sheets with them as their originals will be sent to the university for registration.
Change of Stream/Subject
Subject of sream/subject would be granted under the following:
- Subject to availability of the seat, only once the change is allowed.
- Permission on condition of having better marks than the student admitted last in the desired subject/stream.
- Fill a form within 15 days from the date of admission to apply for a change in subject opted, on payment of Rs 200 for each.
- Students from other than Commerce faculty have to score minimum 60% in their previous examinations to seek admission in the stream of Commerce.
Regarding admission of Private candidates
|The private student who has passed in all the subjects of first year and no paper is pending.
|She can be granted admission into second year, subject to availability of seat.
|If first year has been done as a regular student and second year as a private candidate and no paper is pending.
|She can be granted admission into third year, subject to availability of seat.
|If first year and second year has been done as a private candidate and no paper is pending.
|She cannot be granted admission into third year.
Note: The process of admission of private students into second year and third year can be initiated, if and only if, seats are available after admitting regular students and also, if the sought subject-combination is available in the college.
Denial of admission
The Principal of the college can deny admission under the following conditions:
- Relevant information either being withheld or misrepresented.
- Fee not paid until declared last date.
- Incomplete admission form.
- Admission inadmissible by university norms.
- Any criminal record either proven or under trial.
- Debarred in the past by university or the board.
- Inappropriate conduct at the time of admission.
- Non availability of the seat.
Note: At finding any kind of discrepancy/incongruity in the certificates/testimonials of a candidate, the Principal reserves the right to take action against her.
Reservations, relaxations and other benefits
For SC/ST/OBC/special backward class students
16%, 12%, 21% and 1% seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/special backward class students respectively. Further, 21% reservation includes the reservation of special backward class also and there is provision of independent 1% reservation for special backward class, if desired.
Note: To seek the benefit of reservation in the above-quoted categories, the candidates have to submit a Certificate issued by Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Officer/Addl Collector/Tehsildar. If the seats of the reserved category lie vacant, the same can be filled by the candidates belonging to General category appearing the waiting list.
For physically challenged students
3% seats are reserved for physically challenged students.
The students seeking admission through this quota will be given the benefit of 3% additional marks. This benefit will be given to physically challenged students to seek candidature and not to top the merit list for the admission.
The candidates seeking admission in this category will have to submit a Certificate for their physical disability duly issued by re-habilitation centre. Where a re-habilitation centre does not exist, the Certificate issued by CMHO or a Medical Officer of the region will be taken into consideration.
Eligibility for Admission
- 10+2 from any recognized Board
- Students from other than Rajasthan state have to submit a migration certificate.
- 45% in Senior Secondary level for seeking admission in B.A. and B. Com.
- 48% in Senior Secondary level for seeking admission in B.C.A.
- Every year, a new Identity Card is issued to all the student of the college.
- While in college,it is mandatory for all to carry an I-Card with a photograph. Students may be denied access to library, labs and class rooms.
- The students must get their Identitiy Cards dulty signed by the Principal within 30 days of admission, otherwise a fine of Rs.50 each will be imposed on them.
- 75% attendance in each subject is mandatory.
- On the basis of medical certificate, attendance can be compensated.
- Permission from respective professors is mandatory for leave of more than 5 days. Leave is not granted during Pre-University Examination (PUT).
- Irrespective of the delay in results, the new academic session would commence as per the date directed by the Directorate of Higher Education.
Pre-University Examination (PUT)
- It is compulsory for all the students to appear for PUT.
- Deposited caution money will not be refunded to those who have chosen to refrain from PUT.
- A fine of Rs. 100/- (each paper) will be imposed on the students who fail/remain absent in exam.
- Attention: The collected money will be used to buy books for the library.
- Students are expected to attend the college in the specified uniform. (A check Kurta, white salwar, white duppatta with white socks and shoes)
- The Uniform is available in the campus.
- A maroon blazer is advised for winter. The college makes blazers available at a reasonable cost, if the order is made, at least 2 months in advance.